The Robot Scientists - Spaced Out Disco Vol. 5



The Robot Scientists - Spaced Out Disco Vol. 5 by TheRobotScientists

1. Aeroplane - My enemy


2. Spruxxx & Bill Ambrose - Bad lovers bad drivers

3. Ichisan - Magnetic field

4. Dennis Garcia - Door to dimension 4 (Bangkok Impact Remix)

5. Wax Stag - And how (Bottin's Discoursive Diversion)

6. Murphy Jax ft. Mike Dunn - It's the music (Alden Tyrell Remix)

7. Amnesia - Acid science

8. SkatebÂrd - Why not?

9. Appaloosa - Intimate (Glass Candy Remix Disco Version)

10. Magick Edit Allstars - One zillion pence

11. Fotoplastikon - Misja profesora terbovena

12. Wired - To the beat of the drum (On the burn R.E.M.I.X.)

13. Roni Griffith - Spys

14. I-F feat. Fred Ventura - I cut my heart out (Vox)

15. Datafreq - The only place I go

16. Munich Machine - In love with love

17. Bee Gees - You should be dancin' (Todd Terje Edit)

18. Lullabies in the dark - Iridium (Superpitcher Remix)

19. Stephan Bodzin - Callisto

20. Aril Brikha - Forever frost

21. The Heels of Love ft. Max Essa - Chain gang (Foto Naive Dub)