The Robot Scientists - Disco Energy Waves hit L.A.





1. Holy Ghost! - It's not over (Dimitri from Paris Erodiscomix)
2. Gin Joints - Know the ledge (Neon Workout Remix)
3. Stefano E Bene feat. Maja - Forever in my dreams (Discodromo Vocal Remix)
4. Robin C & Omar V - Complete (Skatebard Remix)
5. Munk - Down in L.A. (Shazam Version)
6. Den Haan - Afterburner
7. N.O.I.A. - Looking for love (Ajello Version)
8. Bill Ambrose - Pariah
9. DMX Krew - Come to me
10. Keen K. & P. Muench - Connection flight (Electrosexual Radionnection)
11. Droids - The force (SSUK-Edit)
12. Aeroplane - My enemy (Rex The Dog Remix)
13. Black Devil - The devil in us (En Francais)
14. Experimental Products - Glowing in the dark
15. Patrick Cowley - Mindwarp
16. Giorgio Moroder vs. Martin Brodin - The chase 2011
17. Jori Hulkkonen - I am dead (Who Made Who Remix)
18. Alden Tyrell featuring Nancy Fortune - La voix (Isolators Remix)
19. Donna Summer - I feel love (Patrick Cowley Remix)
20. Gil de la Paz - I wanna live
21. Tyson - Die on the dancefloor (Extended)
22. Smith 'n' Hack - Falling stars