VinylAddicted & dj ShmeeJay present - The Good Summertarians





Grab your sunscreen and wear something light, as VinylAddicted and I presents our third collaborative mix just in time for summer. It's a two hour journey into Akis' wonderful vinyl collection as well as some fantastic music that I've picked up during the year.  This set was first presented on my Ain't No Big Thing radio show, broadcast live on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month from 8pm - 11pm (GMT) / 3pm - 6pm (EST) / Noon - 3pm (PST) on BoxFrequency.fm.
VinylAddicted of course, is among many other things, the curator of you the  Editor's Kutz series of releases. You can find more of VinylAddicted on Facebook and Twitter as well as his blog JustLoveVinyls.Blogspot.com. More importantly, however, let's get to the music.
Next broadcast will be on July 15, 2014 and just might include another awesome guest. As always, a track list, fully hyper linked, can be found on my blog, djShmeeJay.com.
If you like this mix, please take the time to go to my Facebook page and 'like' me there. I certainly will like that. While you're at it, also like VinylAddicted on Facebook as he would really like that as well.