Kris Santiago vs Ricardo Torres - B2B Living Room Sessions Vol 2





Last week, here in LA, I had a really nice visit from @nudiscoyourdisco (NDYD) label boss and founder Kris Santiago (@coltseavers-1). I swear this man travels more than a lost suitcase. Last time I saw him was in May in Cannes and since I think he has visited like 6 other countries. Must be a German thing :)
We had a couple of gigs together in San Diego and here in the City of Angels while he was visiting and taking care of business. Never to be one to miss an opportunity I made sure that he stopped by 'Studio del Torres' and I had him record with me one of the Back to Back Living Room Sessions. So here it is. Volume 2 with special guest Kris Santiago. As you may recall Volume 1 was with superstar DJ / Producer Jask. This session turned out very different than that one. As Jask and I took it more 'Housie' with Kris we went the more melodic smooth Nu DIsco route infused with beautiful Deep House. Lots of new tracks that neither of us had played. I love how it turned out and it's been on repeat at the house while I go about my daily routine.
We switched every two tracks not knowing what the other one would play. In case you want to keep count on who played what, I started the set. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it. I'm really going to do more of these B2B as they are so much fun. As more big name DJs come to LA I'll try to get them into the studio with me. I will also bring in some of the local LA kats as we have so much talent in this city.

intro
01- Toni Braxton / Giving up (Will's Abyssal Remix)
02- Deepjack & Atilla Altaci / Live Without You (Original Mix)
03- Coldplay / Magic
04- Human League / Human (Shep Kennybone Remix)
05- Xtrafunk / Memories (Original Mix)
06- Dragon Suplex / First Kiss (Joeblack Boogie Remix)
07- Axel Boman / Die Die Die!! (Original Mix)
08- Kim Brown / Rubies, Riches And Crowns (Original Mix)
09- Xtrafunk / Work That Shit (Original Mix)
10- Beyonce / Partition (Invoker Remix)
11- Moon Boots / Gopher It
12- Cucumbers / Take Care Of Love (Max Lyazgin Remix)
13- William DeVaughn / Be Thankful (Javier & Bassbreaker Remix)
14- Midnight Star / Curious (JackLNDN Remix)
15- HNNY / Most Really Pretty Girls Have Pretty Ugly Feet (Original Mix)
16- Dino Lenny / I'm Coming Home (Sander Kleinenberg Reshuffle)
17- Nineties Kid / Dido (Original Mix)
18- Tony Betties / So Cool (Bronx Remix)
19- Anthony Mea / Talk To Me (Addex Remix)
20- Cubicolor / New Roads