Cookie Dough - CD Guest Mix 3





The Specials - Man at C&A
The Beat - Mirror in the Bathroom
D Train - You're the one for me (tugboat edit)
David Joseph - You can't your love 1983
Freeez - I.O.U.
Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock
Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message
Pumpkin and the Profile allstars - Here comes that beat
LL Cool J - Rock the Bells
The Junkyard Band - The Word
Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers - Bustin' Loose (J Kriv edit and Original)
Eric B and Rakim - I know you got soul
Bobby Byrd - I know you got soul
Ripple - I don't know what it is
Clarence Wheeler and the Enforcers - Right on
Run DMC - Here we go (Live at the Funhouse)
Public Enemy - Public Enemy No.1
Lakim Shabazz - Pure Rightousness
Public Enemy - Louder than a bomb
Hijack - Doomsday of Rap
Big Daddy Kane - The Wrath of Kane
Serous Intention - You don't know
Nitro Deluxe - Let's get brutal
Phuture - Acid Tracks