Slightly Transformed - Mixtape - Episode 2 (Mixed By Walla P)





Loki Laredo - Try Again
Dj Mitsu The Beats - Dim Skyline
Magnificat - I'll Kiss You In The Rain
Potatohead People - Universe ft Illa J
Elaquent - Disco Life
S-Boogy - Ride With Me
Temu - Take The Funk From Me Colonel Abrams (Funkafied)
Benedek - Fat
Topaz Gang - Say It Live On Television
Parrot Jungle 95 - I Need It
Ash Reynolds - Into My Life - soundcloud.com/ashreynolds/ash-reynolds-into-my-life
Branx - Lavender Avenue
Brian Ellis - Afterthought
James Tambiance - The Way
First Touch - Dream Island
Galaxians - Nightlife
XL Middleton - Sunset on Sunset
Jolly Mare - Ziloca
Wagon Cookin - All The Night feat. Gabriela Smith
Summer Social - Let Me Know
Walkie Talkie - S_nday F_nk
Frankfurt Funk - Enjoy My Pain
Rollergirl! - Boogie Down
Ed Motta - Tanto faz