TEKI LATEX - Marina Baie Des Anges





The Family Number One - Lara De Bahia (Extended Version)
Dj Look - Capita
Savage - Don't Cry Tonight
Alphaville - Big In Japan
Italian Boys - Forever Lovers
Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
Laura Branigan - Self Control
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
P. Lion - Dream
Baltimora - Woody Boogie
Den Harrow - Bad Boy
Fragile On The Rocks - La Vie Continue...
Silver Pozzoli - Around My Dream (Extended Version)
My Mine - Zorro (Instrumental Version)
Redinho - Sharp Shooter
The Human League - Don't You Want Me
M.C Miker G & Dj Sven - Holiday
The Flirts - Helpless (You Took My Love)
Valerie Dore - It's so Easy (B Version)
Stéphanie - Irresistible
Casco - Cybernetic Love
Muriel Dacq - Tropique
Finzy Kontini - Cha Cha Cha
My Mine - Hypnotic Tango
Clio - Faces (Extended)
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle (Extended Dance Mix)
Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita
Gary Low - I Want You
Sinema - In My Eyes (Extended version)