Doodle Mix Series - Mike O'Mara





1) Pay The Price - Stevo
2) On The Air - Lexy Mella
3) 80s Joint (Dan J Edit) - Kelis
4) ???
5) Yonge Street Jam Band - Carl & Carol Jacobs
6) Bibi_Na_Mpu (Maurice_Fulton_dub) - Mim_Suleiman
7) Do I Do (Rayko edit) - Maurice McGee
8) You Can't Change a Man (B.I. Edit) - Christy Essien
9) AllOver Your Face - Ronnie Dyson
10) I Love To Dance - Kleer
11) Inferno - Soundstream
12) Better - Mood Hut
13) raxxploitation
14) Daniel Wang - Not Feeling It - Honey Pot
15) Erotic City (Edit) - Prince
16) Disk Two - I - Cube
17) Beam Me Up (Jacques Renault remix) - Midnight Magic
18) The Mystery With Me (Glowing Palms Edit) - Jo Bisso
19) Lets Lovedance Tonight (Danny Krivit re-edit) - Garys Gang
20) San Salvador (12 inch mix) - Azoto
21) Angel In My Pocket - Change
22) Doyouwannafuck? Do You? - Gay Marvine
23) Disco Fantasy - Rahaan
24) You Cant Hide From Yourself (Dimitri From Paris Super Disco Blend) - Teddy Prendergass