Funk And Groove Show October 2018





Latest edition of The Funk & Groove Show - Listen, Like & Share please
Remember to can listen back to archived shows on mixcloud -www.mixcloud.com/funkngrooveshow
Funk & Groove Show Oct 2018
Leo Sayer – Easy To Love
Marti Caine – Love The Way You Love Me
La Vice & Company – Thoughs Were The Days
Pastor T.L Barrett – I Shall Wear The Crown
Horace Family – God Will Dry My Weeping Eye
Chocolate Chip – There You Are
Clarence Carter – Put On Your Shoes and Walk
The Gospel Truth ‎– Uphill Peace Of Mind
Tom Brock – There Is Nothing In This World
Trevor Dandy – Is There Any Love
Tom Brock – I love you more and more
Mike James Kirkland – Got To Share Your Love
The Friends Of Distinction – When a Little Love Began To Die
Nat Evans – Main Squeeze
Donna McGhee – Mr Blindman
Tenderness – Telly Love
Mystique - If Your In Need
Minnie Ripperton – Stick Together
Golden Echoes – Packing A Grip
Ned Doheny – To Prove My Love
Lucy Sister Soul Rodgers – Pray A Little Longer
Nature’s Divine – I Never Felt This Way Before
Zenith – People Of The Sun
The Mighty Pope – Sweet Blindness
Candy Bowmen – I Wanna Feel Your Love
Love Committee – Pass The Buck