RJ Disco/Edits Mix June 2019





1. DJ S - A Chance
2. Nycc - I’ll Keep My Light In My Window (Mikeandtess Edit)
3. Dr Packer - Dis Groove
4. TWISM - What I’d Do
5. Prins - Chelsea
6. Moodena - Jammin
7. Crackazat - Fly Away
8. Stephen King - It’s So Easy
9. Yam Who & Jaegerossa - This Man’s In Love With You
10. Jo Bisso - The Mistery With Me - (Mikeandtess Edit)
11. Doug Willis - Power To The People
12. Thelma Houston - Don’t Leave Me This Way (Young Pulse remix)
13. Doug Willis - Music Speaks Louder Than Words (Jazzfunkadisco Mix)
14.Teddy Pendergrass - You Can’t Hide From Yourself (DFP Super Disco Blend)
15. Mighty Mouse - The Spirit
16. Michael Gray - 24 7 People
17. Dan Hartman - Relight My Fire (Pete Le Freq Edit)
18. The Originals - Down To Love Town (Young Pulse Remix)
19. Doug Willis - Nu Dimension (Joey Negro Philly world Mix)
20. First Choice - Let Me Down (FunkyDeps Edit)
21. Doug Willis - Doug’s Place