Pedro Pacheco - The Bird Café Sessions





1. Curtis Hairston - I Want You (All Tonight) (JM After-Session M&M Mix)
2. McFadden & Whitehead - I Heard It In A Love Song (FunkyDeps Edit)
3. Delegation -Darlin' (I Think About You) (Maxi Extended Rework CBS ReEdit)
4. Denise Montana From Goody Goody - #1 Dee Jay (Pagany Back To Funk Vocal)
5. Seamus Haji - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life (Dr Packer Remix)
6. Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get The More I Want (DJPierre s Music Box Remix)
7. Pete Le Freq - Stompy Mcstompface (Original Mix)
8. Jasper Street Co. - Reach (Kenny Carpenter & Dmitri From Paris Church Of Disco Mix)
9. Bonetti - Your Love (Matt D Remix)
10. Souxsoul, William White - Love Light (Let It Shine) (Club Mix)
11. Mel Brooks - it's good to be the king (mikeandtess edit 4 mix)
12. Saison - Breath Life (CPEN Remix)
13. JC Unique, Dave Shorland - Every Single Time (JC's Adventures In Packland Mix)
14. Michael Henderson - Riding (FunkyDeps Re-Edit)
15. Average White Band - A Love Of Your Own (Juan Chousa & Kanike Remix)
16. First Choice - Let Me Down Easy (Original Mix)