Halloween House Party Part.3 - Goozer


1.) Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman (Michael Gray Remix)
2.) Silk - I Can't Stop (Turning You On) (Michael Gray Remix)
3.) Luther Vandross - Never Too Much (Michael Gray Remix)
4.) Sheryl Lee Ralph - In The Evening (Dr Packer Remix)
5.) Freeez - I.O.U (Dr Packer Extended Remix)
6.) Kano & Purple Disco Machine - It's A War (Purple Disco Machine & Lorenz Rhode Remix)
7.) Kenny Thomas & Dr Packer - System (Original Mix)
8.) Joe Ventura Feat. DJ Biddy & Priya - Secrets (Michael Gray Remix)
9.) Beyonce - Break My Soul (Terry Hunter Remix)
10.) Full Flava Feat. CeCe Peniston - For My Baby (JKriv Remix)
11.) The Shapeshifters Feat. Kimberly Davis - Love's Been Waiting (Extended Mix)
12.) Seamus Haji & Michael Gray Feat. Phoebe Edwards - You Bring The Sun (Extended Mix)
13.) FUNKYBEAT, Birdee & Andre Eseut - Something Special (Original Mix)
14.) The Young Punx Feat. Lexa Hill - Kiss of Life (Extended Mix)
15.) Doug Willis - Forever Douglas (Doug Be Good 2 U Mix)
16.) Dr Packer & Sonic Soul Orchestra Feat. Colonel Abrams - You're The One For Me (Extended Mix)
17.) David Morales Feat. Elle Cato - Holding Me Touching Me (Extended Mix)
18.) Crown Heights Affair - You Gave Me Love (Michael Gray Retouch)
19.) D.C LaRue - Let Them Dance (Dr Packer Robotic Dub Mix)
20.) Narada Michael Wilson - Tonight I'm Alright (Michael Gray Remix)
21.) Feel - I'd Like To (Michael Gray Full Length Remix)
22.) TJM (Tom Moulton) I Don't Need No Music (Moplen Extended Mix)
23.) Yolonda Wyns - I Know You, I Live You (Dr Packer Extended Remix)
24.) Jean Aubergine - Disco Numberwang (Jean's Extended Numberwang)
25.) Seamus Haji & Those Guys - I Walk Alone (Art Of Tones Extended Mix)
26.) Audiowhores Feat Elle Cato - Burning Up (Extended Mix)
27.) Sam Karlson & Luke Delite Feat. Michelle Weeks - Because Of You (Art Of Tones Extended Remix)
28.) The Shapeshifters Feat. Ramona Renea & Fiorious - Slippery People (Extended Mix)